[one-users] onevm saveas problem

Javier Diaz javier.diazmontes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:03:51 PDT 2010

  Hi,
I'm using OpenNebula 2.0 and I'm trying to save a VM with the "onevm
saveas" command. The VM is the ttylinux provided by you as example and
the only modification that I've made is create a file. The problem is
that when I start the saved VM (with the same parameters except the
Image name) I can't access it using ssh.  If I execute "onevm show
<id>", Its status is "runn" and it has an private IP address assigned.
Any idea what is happening?

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,
Javi

Dr. Javier Diaz
Post Doctoral Fellow
Pervasive Technology Institute
Indiana University
2719 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 47408, USA
e-mail: javier.diaz at indiana.edu
web: http://qcycar-uclm.esi.uclm.es/jdiaz