[one-users] Default scheduling policy used by opennebula

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Oct 6 06:57:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

That is a very interesting idea indeed. I've opened a feature request
issue [1] to develop a solution for this.

Best regards, and thanks for the feedback,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/360
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher