[one-users] Load balancing in hybrid cloud

Kristof Lange knieper82 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 26 09:26:02 PST 2010

Hi Tom,

or you can write an easy script, which provides the actual cpu load as a
webservice. Just install an cpu-tool (e.p. sysstat) on your image and do
requests to all of your instances.
That's the way we handle loud balancing at that moment. But let me know
about your successes, when you choose the way Ruben described.

Regards
Kristof