[one-users] one.db path.

saint at eng.it saint at eng.it
Fri Nov 26 06:53:32 PST 2010

TV> Hi, Unfortunately, the location of the sqlite DB file is not
TV> configurable, it is always going to be placed in
TV> $ONE_LOCATION/var/one.db in self-contained installations, and in
TV> /var/lib/one/one.db in system-wide installations.

TV> If you prefer the DB residing somewhere else, you can use symbolic
TV> links.

A bit of bad news, but the kind of bad news you can circumvent :).

I experienced problems  with Sqllite3 when the datafile  resides on an
NFS partition (does mount require special flags ? Maybe let root write
files on the mounted file system ?? ).

I it seems solved the problem using the NFS mounted partitions for the
images only.

BTW,  where  can I  add  "configurable  sql  lite datafile  path"  and
"postgres > support" enhanchments requests :) ?

Thank you for the reply and in advance for next one :)

--
                                                Gian
                                       Friends will be friends