[one-users] one.db path.

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Nov 26 06:34:38 PST 2010

Hi,

Unfortunately, the location of the sqlite DB file is not configurable,
it is always going to be placed in $ONE_LOCATION/var/one.db in
self-contained installations, and in /var/lib/one/one.db in
system-wide installations.

If you prefer the DB residing somewhere else, you can use symbolic links.

Regards,

-T

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher