[one-users] occi-storage error (opennebula 2.0)

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Nov 24 07:01:25 PST 2010

Hi Marwen,

Are you using a proxy to handle the SSL connection or just normal HTTP
connections?

You can use the -M option in the occi-storage command, so that the multipart
http request will be used instead of curb, and we will know if the problem
comes from it.

Regards.

--
Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog