[one-users] [one] opennebula with VMware server 2.0

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Nov 12 10:13:23 PST 2010

Hi Tej,

you are very right, I've updated the documentation so people using
VMware Server will know that they should change the LIBVIRT_URI.

About the connectivity with the VMware server and the OpenNebula
front-end, you can try the "virsh" command by hand:

$ virsh gsx://<host-fqdn>?no_verify=1

this should prompt for user and password.

Hope it helps,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher