[one-users] [one] opennebula with VMware server 2.0

Tej bewith.tej at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:28:38 PST 2010

All,

I am trying to Installing opennebula with following combinations

Opennebula 2.0 (Ubuntu 10.04) - NFS -  VMware server 2.0

I have followed the VMware Driver Guide and installed Libvirt 0.8.3,
VMware Server and  OpenNebula

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:evmwareg

Now when I am trying to configure the opennebula for VMware server,
its not working, I could not able to figure it out where is the issue.

So I have couple of question here
1. How to check the complete connectivity between opennebula - libvirt
- VMware server for its correctness.
2. Cofiguration documents are not clear e.g in VMware server vmwarerc
file should be gsx:// rather esx:// which is never indicated anywhere.

So is there any document which talks about all these in finer details.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks
-tej