[one-users] Migration Path from 1.4 to 2.0

opennebula at nerling.ch opennebula at nerling.ch
Fri Nov 5 04:43:31 PDT 2010

Ola Javier.
You are welcome.
I will post the files and my experience here for the moment.
I can not user git throught the proxy of my workplace, so I can not to git it.
Wenn I'm ready with this, I will post to dev.opennebula.org as a
requirement, as I have done for Request #181: Migration Path from 1.2
to 1.4 http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/181

best regards

Marlon