[one-users] Express Installation Script.

KING LABS kinglabs.in at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 05:58:57 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I think that the express installation script has some issues, I have
been struggling for successful installation of OpenNebula 2.0 for past few
days.

The variable *ONE_LOCATION=/srv/cloud/one *is used in the script but I do
not see any such folder created by the script later. When I try to deploy
vms , it get created in  /var/lib/one/
and the error logs shows that theres some permission issues.

Please let me know if anyone has also face the same issue and got it
resolved.

Regards.
KINGLABS