[one-users] C12G Labs - OpenNebula for the Enterprise

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Wed May 5 07:50:26 PDT 2010

Dear OpenNebula Community,

We are happy to announce the creation of C12G Labs, a start-up to provide value-added enterprise-solutions around OpenNebula. We have founded this company to address the growing demands for commercial support and services from enterprises and research organizations delivering OpenNebula via utility services or cloud products.  C12G will provide its customers and partners with an enterprise-grade and flexible cloud management technology that meets the performance, integration and configuration requirements of their infrastructure, processes, or use cases to build custom Cloud services, solutions or products.

The start-up of this company will not modify the current roadmap, license or best-effort support service in the community edition at OpenNebula.org. In fact in few weeks we will announce our participation in new European projects that will contribute to the improvement and maintenance of the technology for the next 3 years. C12G Labs is committed to growing the OpenNebula community and will contribute to the future sustainability of the community edition. C12G Labs will dedicate an amount of its own engineering resources to supporting and developing open source technology to maintain OpenNebula’s position as the leading and most advanced open-source technology to build cloud infrastructures.

We really appreciate your support and contribution!

Ignacio, On behalf of the OpenNebula Open-source Project

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/llorente
DSA Research Group:  web http://dsa-research.org and blog http://blog.dsa-research.org