[one-users] Problem deploying Windows Vista VM in opennebula 1.2

Jack Jill jacknjill111 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:00:30 PDT 2010

Looking at your one template, I do not think you need the following:
type=hvm.

<quote>

NAME=Linux
CPU=0.25
MEMORY=128
OS=[type=hvm, boot=hd]
DISK =[source="/root/teaas/images/Vyatta.img", clone="yes",
target="hda", readonly="no"]
NIC=[network ="Private_VLAN"]

GRAPHICS =[type ="vnc",listen="127.0.0.1", port="1"]

</quote>

You could just have OS = [ boot = "hd" ]

See valid values at: http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:template

--
Thanks,
Rosh