[one-users] Problem deploying Windows Vista VM in opennebula 1.2

Harishbabu Nagaraj Harishbabu_Nagaraj at mindtree.com
Wed Mar 24 02:54:37 PDT 2010

Hi Jack,
    Thank you very much for the answer. This solved the problem and able to boot Windows Vista. But I am still having no clue on booting any VM using Opennebula 1.4. Please find the enclosed mail for the details. It would be great if somebody can throw some light on this issue.

Awaiting your response.
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Harish