[one-users] ESX ability to see existing VMs

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Tue Mar 16 12:26:34 PDT 2010

I apologize for being naive but how do you register the VMs on ESX. I
attached my ESX node with ./onehost commands and it show up.

Now how do I add the VMs which are not registered on the ESX but live in the
datastores on that ESX machine?

Or do they have to live in the shared storage path?

Thanks,
Jon