[one-users] ESX ability to see existing VMs

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Mar 16 03:54:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

So here is how it works: OpenNebula tries to register the VM, if
already registered, it fails, if not, it registers the image and boots
it up.

If a VM is previously registered, OpenNebula won't know about it,
won't report it, and will fail if you try to deploy it with onevm.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova