[one-users] Use cases for consideration

Sergio Maffioletti, Grid Computing Competence Center sergio.maffioletti at gc3.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 12 02:15:01 PST 2010

thanks for the info and links

from http://blog.dsa-research.org/?p=98
I have the impression that the integration with the LRMS (in this case SGE)
is done outside of the control of OpenNebula;

so, if we would like to provide a mean to integrate different local clusters
(with different LRMS) we will have to provide the framework; OpenNebula will
acts as a VM manager to deploy, start, control and stop VMs in the already
prepared environment;
no tight coupling with the LRMS.
Do I get it right ?

thanks