[one-users] connect to VMs from Internet

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Mar 10 03:26:56 PST 2010

Hi,

Right now, we are doing this with a custom hook[1] that:

* (VM->Internet) we set an iptable NAT rule in the front-end.
* (Internet->VM) we set a port forwarding (e.g. ssh..) from a port in
the front-end to ssh's port in the VM

You can prepare an script to do this and configure a hook that it is
automatically executed whenever a VM is run. Also you can clean up
when the VM is shutdown with other hook...

Cheers

Ruben