[one-users] installation open nebula

salma rebai rebai.salma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:06:52 PDT 2010

hi
First, i'm sorry for my bad english, i can't speak it fluently..

i'm trying to install open nebula on ubuntu 9.10, but i fails. i used this
tutorial in this url: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenNebula
The  problem is , after i add the cluster node and when i check the result
with onehost list, i find this

HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 ubuntu-laptop.local         0             0    100                  err
   1 ubuntu-laptop.local         0             0    100                   on

the free cpu==0, So when i submitted my VM template, the state of VM is
constantly pending!!!!
can someone help me please or give me a tuto that can help me to install
open nebula and set up my private cloud.