[one-users] Problem deploying VM in opennebula 1.4

Harishbabu Nagaraj Harishbabu_Nagaraj at mindtree.com
Thu Mar 18 06:21:19 PDT 2010

Dear All,
             I am able to create a private cloud using opennebula 1.2 on Fedora core 8 with KVM.  Now I am trying to use opennebula 1.4 on Fedora Core 12 with KVM. I could able to add the host machine using onehost command successfully. When I tried to deploy the VM using "onevm create config.txt", oned.log shows VM deployed but after sometime status is fail. oned.log is not showing any error message.
Config.txt file is as follows,
NAME=Linux
CPU=0.25
MEMORY=128
OS=[type=hvm, boot=hd]
DISK =[source="/root/teaas/images/Vyatta.img", clone=yes, target=hda, readonly=no]
NIC=[network ="Private_VLAN"]
GRAPHICS =[type ="vnc",listen ="127.0.0.1", port = "1"]

The oned.log log details is as follows,
Allocating a new VM
Deploying  VM 13
After this message VM fails to boot up. onevm list shows fail.

Is there any issues with the configurations used. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Advance,
Harish