[one-users] error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite3.so.0

Nuno L. Ferreira nunolf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:51:34 PST 2010

Dear OpenNebula team,

While following your step by step OpenNebula frontend  installation on a
CentOS 54 x86_64, I had to update the sqlite has you suggest since the
default version that comes with CentOS does not have all functions you
need. I was having exactly the same problem report in one of your
http://lists.opennebula.org/htdig.cgi/users-opennebula.org/2009-November/001149.html

But ... after installing sqlite  I started to have problems with several
other programs, namely httpd, yum ...
Though the sqlite libs are in place, the programs seem not to find it,
reporting the following:
error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite3.so.0
<https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=37&topic_id=25279>

I did put a more detailed report on CentOS mailing list:
https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=25279&forum=37

What can I do to surpass such problem?
Cheers,
N.