[one-users] Xen and number of cores in VM

Ruben Diez rdiez at cesga.es
Mon Jun 28 03:30:39 PDT 2010

The problem is now solved

It seems to be caused by a bug on the file: "src/vmm/XenDriver.cc", line
134.

This line contents:
file << "vcpu = '" << vcpu << "'" << endl;

And it should be:
file << "vcpus = '" << vcpu << "'" << endl;

In this way, the launched VM has the specified numbers of cores...

Reference to Xen VM description parameters:
http://tx.downloads.xensource.com/downloads/docs/user/#SECTION03200000000000000000