[one-users] Trying to run opennebula using VMWare on Windows

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jun 25 07:32:11 PDT 2010

Hi Manish,

That is very valuable information, i had always got away using the
FQDN. I'm updating the development doc right now.

Regarding the VI SDK version, it is suppose to be backwards
compatible, but check the 2.5 version better (sorry, I didn't realize
this).

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova