[one-users] Problem with VMWare Server 2.0 as hypervisor

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jun 8 05:43:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

It looks like you are having problems with your keystore, maybe the
certification file associated to the host is not its certificate?

Take a look at this [1] for more insight. I suggest rebuilding the
keystore entry for that host.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid & Virtualization Technology
Engineer/Researcher: http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova