[one-users] Problem with VMWare Server 2.0 as hypervisor

Manish Sapariya manish at gslab.com
Tue Jun 8 04:22:44 PDT 2010

Hi Tino,
Thanks for the reply.

I am using FQDN of the host, it is resolvable.
Port 443 is accessible using telnet and the browser as well.
I tried changing the port to 8333 and recompiling the sources
but it did not help.

I just now tried with ESXi server as well
and I am seeing same problem. When I printed
the stack trace after modifying some code,
I see following exception.

[08.06.2010 16:48:19] Failed monitoring host leopard2.gslab.com.Reason:
; nested exception is:
         java.net.SocketException:
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Error constructing
implementation (algorithm: Default, provider: SunJSSE, class:
sun.security.ssl.DefaultSSLContextImpl)