[one-users] Newbie query about OpenNebula

KING LABS kinglabs.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:23:12 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I am working on implementing POC of private cloud using OpenNebula , being
new to it I need help from the community to get things right.

I have installed OpenNebula frontend with two nodes added to it using
express scipt. I have created bridge br0 on the both the nodes. How can i
add these bridges to frontend ? is there any required naming convention for
bridge names ? I dont see this mentioned anywhere in the documentation.

I have chosen OpenNebula + NFS option while installation.  Ex:
/var/share/one .
What would be the possible directory structure required for storing
images,templates etc

I would like to create windows images primarily, I would like to create
templates of windows images ready to be deploy on demand.

What are the storages supported by opennebula ? How can Openfiler (ISCSI) be
used with OpenNebula.

Currently I am exploring ONEMC ? is there anyother Management Interface
similar to it.

If I already have vm's created in KVM earlier, is it possible to migrate
them to opennebula.

Regards