[one-users] only very small number of virtual can boot in a one host....

ranjith k ranjith42k at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:18:54 PDT 2010

hello,
i was installed open neubla in my lap running ubuntu 9.10.
and i was added the same machine as cluster node by the command onehost
create.....
and i was used the below template for creating virtual machine......

    NAME   = ttylinux
CPU    = 0.1
MEMORY = 64
DISK   = [
  source    = "/srv/cloud/images/ttylinux.img",
  target    = "hda",
  readonly = "no" ]
NIC      = [ NETWORK = "Red LAN" ]
FEATURES = [ acpi="no" ]
#This may be useful to debug your VMs (can use also console)
GRAPHICS = [
  type = "vnc",
  listen = "localhost",
  port = "5902",
  keymap="es"]

i can successfully boot two virtual machine in my lap
but from my third one all virtual machine are  failed to
my processor is i3 and i have a 4GB ram....so i expected more number of
running virtual machine in this host...........
so please give me a reason for this problem....