[one-users] Issues with host monitoring under load

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Jul 30 03:38:31 PDT 2010

Hi Shashank,

The behaviour you are describing is not the expected one. Could you send us
oned.log? Hopefully there's something there that will clarify this.

Best regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org

On 22 July 2010 15:00, Shashank Rachamalla <shashank.rachamalla at hexagrid.com