[one-users] VMware driver vCloud or VI API

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jul 29 04:04:07 PDT 2010

Hi Ralf,

Maybe you have heart about the vCloud service that we have implemented on
top of OpenNebula for managing OpenNebula through the vCloud API.

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/one-vcloud

Cheers

On 15 July 2010 14:20, Ralf Teckelmann <ralf.teckelmann at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm a little bit confused about ONEs vmware driver atm.
> "VMware Driver Guide 1.4" says the vmware driver is " targeting the VI
> API".
>
> I can't find the mail I read on the mailing list -.-, but I'm sure someone
> wrote the driver was revised and now works against the vCloud API.
>
> Can anyone clear this up please?
>
> Regards and thanks in advance,
>
> Ralf

Daniel Molina, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org