[one-users] onehost error reporting

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Jul 28 10:25:16 PDT 2010

Hi Claude,

The expected behavior for a host that is down would be OpenNebula
moving it to "err" state.

Could you send us the complete $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.log? This will
help us to analyse the problem.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher