[one-users] Compiling Error: "Error calling pkg-config xmlrpc_server_abyss++ --static --libs"

Mauch, Viktor mauch at kit.edu
Wed Jul 28 00:36:00 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I use Ubuntu 10.04 server und get always this error Messages:

$scons
Error calling pkg-config xmlrpc_server_abyss++ --static --libs
Error calling pkg-config xmlrpc_client++ xmlrpc++ --libs

During the compiling. At the end the scons command give me a success
message:

scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: `.' is up to date.
scons: done building targets.

But afterwards I'm not able to boot a VM, in the sched.log there is
always this error message:

"[SCHED][E]: Exception raised: Unable to transport XML to server and get
XML response back.  HTTP response: 503"

I think it has something to do with the compiling error message. Can
anyone help me.

Before the compiling procedure I've installed all "xmlrpc-c*" packages
which come with Ubuntu 10.04 server.

Thank you in advance

Greets

Viktor