[one-users] oneimage disks device mapping

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jul 27 02:48:23 PDT 2010

Hi Massimiliano,

Thank you for testing our development version, and share your feedback with
us.
This is a reasonable request, so I have opened a ticket [1] for this
feature.

The new feature will add support for overwriting the default target, either
in your image or VM template. I think that should solve your problem.

Regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/300

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org