[one-users] OpenNebula user survey

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 26 07:53:34 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder about the OpenNebula user survey:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDdzVmd1eHdTS0lqUURpWG9tR1dvNkE6MQ

I sent the original announcement Friday evening, which in retrospect was
probably not the best time to send a message requiring action ;-) The
survey shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes to complete. More details below:

--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago