[one-users] OpenNebula user survey

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 23 15:04:11 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

As an open source project partially funded by public sources (EU
research grants, etc.), knowing the number of organizations that use
OpenNebula allows us to make a stronger case to our funding agencies
when our grants come up for review. So, if you are currently evaluating
or using OpenNebula, we would appreciate if your filled out this form:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDdzVmd1eHdTS0lqUURpWG9tR1dvNkE6MQ

The only piece of information we strictly need is your organization's
name (and, if available, your organization's URL). However, there are a
few optional questions that you are welcome to answer too (however,
don't let the optional questions stop you: if the choice is between only
providing your organization name, or not filling out the form at all,
we're fine with just your organization name).

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago