[one-users] Pre-migrate and post-migrate actions

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jul 8 09:17:38 PDT 2010

Hi Székelyi,

We are currently in the process of releasing next version of OpenNebula, and
I am afraid we won't have time to look into this for 1.6.

I encourage you to use a hack for now in the vmm_kvm driver, we will come
back to support this in the core since it seems a reasonable thing to have.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher