[one-users] Pre-migrate and post-migrate actions

Székelyi Szabolcs szekelyi at niif.hu
Thu Jul 8 05:04:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

any news on this? Actually this issue is blocking our progress in a project,
so we'd really like to hear your opinion. Maybe I forgot to write that we'd
willingly fix this ourselves and then contribute the changes back to
OpenNebula. We're seeking your advice to make sure that the work we put into
this conforms to your plans, standards and requirements.

Note that we ran into the same problem recently in relation to setting up the
ebtables-based network for VMs on live migration. [0]

Thanks,
--
cc

[0] http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2010-