[one-users] running OpenNebula as nonroot user

Tres Wong-Godfrey tres at blas.phemo.us
Tue Jan 19 19:06:46 PST 2010

Hi Maciej,

Did you start oned as the oneadmin user?

su -c "oned start" oneadmin

(you'll need to stop the process running under root first).

You could always set up an alias in your .bashrc. Something like this might work:

alias onestart='su -c "oned start" oneadmin'
alias onestop='su -c "oned stop" oneadmin'

Regards,
Tres

Tres Wong-Godfrey