[one-users] running OpenNebula as nonroot user

Maciej Kruk makhanmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:18:58 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to run OpenNebula with xen hypervisor as 'oneadmin' user.
I installed it with "./install.sh -d /srv/cloud/one -u oneadmin -g cloud"
command and I added oneadmin to sudoers so it can run xm commands. I also
set up passwordless ssh from front end to host (and the other way around,
just to be sure)
But it seems OpenNebula doesn't know it's supposed to run as oneadmin. When
I try to add host on the front-end, it stays for a while in an INIT state
and then it goes to ERROR state. In the meantime it prompts multiple times
for the root at host1 password in the background.
Is there a way to tell OpenNebula to connect to other hosts as oneadmin?

Thanks,
Maciej