[one-users] Query regarding launching an application in the vm

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Jan 19 08:43:08 PST 2010

Hi Shweta,

OpenNebula is desgined to be agnostic to the service, ie, what is
intended to be running inside the VM. What you propose is non-trivial,
since, for example, accessing a Unix or Windows machine are completely
different animals.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova