[one-users] Query regarding launching an application in the vm

Shweta Gulati shweta.svnit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:38:49 PST 2010

hi

I was working on some project related to the cloud. I am using Open-Nebula
as a front-end for resource allocation. I just wanted to know how to run a
program/application in virtual machines through open nebula. is there any
command which can issue jobs(task) which can be run on the virtual
machnes??. Instead of logging into the virtual machines and running my
application, I wanted Open-nebula to issue the task.

Any help in this matter will be really apreciated.

Thanks
Shweta