[one-users] econe tools

Maciej Kruk makhanmail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:36:31 PST 2010

Thanks. I tried uploading the image file, but I get Invalid credentials
error:

root at cloud01:~# export EC2_URL=http://cloud01.my.domain.pl:4567
root at cloud01:~# econe-upload /home/one/ubuntu.img
econe-upload: Invalid credentials

I tried setting EC2_ACCESS_KEY and EC2_SECRET_KEY to user and password, and
I tried passing these arguments to econe-upload, but the result is the same.
I'm using the same credentials I use for onevm create.