[one-users] Hyper-V driver for OpenNebula?

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:42:44 PST 2010

Hi there,

I know I might sound weird asking if it is possible to have an
OpenNebula driver to work with Microsoft Hyper-V.
But I was asked this question and I feel it won't hurt to ask it here.
Since there is already VMWare ESX/ESXi driver written, I would imagine
technically it is possible to write a driver to Hyper-V, using the
APIs provided by MS.
Does it make sense?
In my understanding, the OpenNebula group might not have this on the
roadmap, is this correct?
If anyone is interested/have experience in writing such a driver for
Hyper-V,  please let me know.
Thank you very much.

--
Shi Jin, Ph.D.