[one-users] Managing Disks with XMLRPC

Daniel Morán Jiménez dmoran.tid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:14:18 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm developing an application that make use of the XMLRPC API to allocate
vms and vnets, and now I need to implement a storage allocation feature, but
I have realized there is no documentation on the subject: there are function
calls related to vm, vnet, hosts, users, but there isn't anyone related to
disks, although it seems the OCCI server provides that feature. Is it
mandatory to access the storage management features through the OCCI server?
Or are the function calls provided but not yet documented? Is there any
command line tool to manage storage?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Daniel Moran