[one-users] What does virtual network means?

张佳宝 zhangjiabao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 06:36:05 PST 2010

Hi,
     I do not completely understand what a virtual network means.I think
virtual network is used for security ,and VMs in the same virtual network
can communicate with each other,VMs in different virtual network can not
.But in my experiment ,VMs in different virtual network also can touch each
other,I do not know is there any error in my system,is there anyone can help
me?

BTW,I am using Opennebula 1.4 and xen 3.02,and I config the virtual-network
completely though the guide
http://www.opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.4:nm.

Thanks in advance.

Best.