[one-users] are variables inside the vm template possible?

Michael Fairchild mfairchild at att.com
Fri Feb 5 01:43:33 PST 2010

It does not appear to be working that way
I tried using $VM_ID in my vnc port definition and ended up with
                 <graphics type='vnc' listen='0.0.0.0'
port='590$VM_ID' keymap='en-us'/>
in my libvirt xml

I tried using $NAME and had similar results.

Perhaps the context creation is handled differently than the template
parsing?

~Michael