[one-users] frontend also worker node?

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Mon Dec 20 12:57:49 PST 2010

2010/12/20 Anthony Goddard <agoddard at mbl.edu>:
> I'm wondering if this frontend node is supposed to be (or in fact already
> is?) also a worker node? After adding a second machine and running "onehost
> list" I only see the second host, but I'm assuming I can run guests on the
> frontend node as well?

You should add the first node as you added the first worker node: I'm
currently using the first node of my cluster as frontend without any
problems.

I was wondering if an rsync of /var/lib/one (or a recent backup) is
sufficient to migrate the frontend from a node to another without
problems.

There are some other good solutions for not having the frontend node
as a single point of failure?

Bye.

--
Giovanni Toraldo