[one-users] iSCSI / CLVM / tm_lvm

Anthony Goddard agoddard at mbl.edu
Mon Dec 20 12:09:14 PST 2010

Hi all,
I have a new opennebula setup, currently only using two hosts and I'm planning on adding a further 8-10 hosts. I am wondering if anyone can point me to good documentation covering the use of iSCSI backed LVM storage for VM guests? I have created a volume group on my server and I'm now looking at the best way of sharing that with the nodes, to support live migration between hosts with machines that use LVM volumes as disk. I'm running ubuntu 10.04 if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
Anthony