[one-users] Error on creation of virtual network with occi interface

Daniel Molina Aranda danmolin at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 26 10:09:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to reproduce the error, but with no luck. I have tried ruby 1.9
and 1.8 and rack versions also, but it works fine and the network is created
using the same template.

The only way to reproduce the error is using an empty xml file.

If you find where the error comes from , please let us know.