[one-users] opennebula xml parse error ( CLI and JAVA API ) patch for 1.4 ( Bug 174 in release 2.0 )

Shashank Rachamalla shashank.rachamalla at hexagrid.com
Tue Aug 24 00:06:40 PDT 2010

Hi

I was referring to bug 174
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/174

Can somebody provide a patch to v1.4 as the bug seems to be fixed in 2.0.

Currently 1.4 is being used in our production and I am somehow managing with
the following changes:

*CLI fix *- Install NOKOGIRI

1) ruby developer packages

sudo apt-get install ruby1.8-dev ruby1.8 ri1.8 rdoc1.8 irb1.8
sudo apt-get install libreadline-ruby1.8 libruby1.8 libopenssl-ruby

2) nokogiri requirements
sudo apt-get install libxslt-dev libxml2-dev

3) sudo gem install nokogiri

*JAVA API* fix

can be done in one-java/src/org/opennebula/client/Client.java ( This file
belongs to source code of OpenNebula JAVA API)

Line Number: 105

// replacing &
if(msg.contains("&"))
{
    msg = msg.replace("&"," ");
}

This ensures that XML content is free from '&' symbol.
-
Regards,
Shashank Rachamalla