[one-users] Java API Host

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 26 08:57:48 PDT 2010

Hi Enrico,

The Java API was designed as a wrapper for the XML-RPC API with some basic
helper methods, but it is not too high level oriented.
You have to know the internal xml structure of the data returned, and query
it using xpath expressions. Take a look at getName() and state() in
PoolElement.java

Regards,
Carlos.

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org