[one-users] Java API Host

Enrico Casini ecasini at ihmc.us
Wed Aug 25 13:32:34 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm doing some experiments with OpenNebula 2.0 beta and the Java API. I would like to know if there is a way (an exposed method) to know the relevant stats about a Host (like RVM, TCPU, FCPU, FMEM etc.), because after a couple of tests I didn't find anything. These are the stats that are available after running:

onehost list

And it seems strange to me that are not available (exposed) inside the Java API. I've also checked org.opennebula.client.host.Host

http://opennebula.org/doc/oca/java/

But it doesn't seem to be anything about that

Thanks in advance for any help!
Enrico Casini